Ethiopian Ecstasy is a light, flavorful coffee sourced from the Gugi Zone of Ethiopia. Its unique floral, sweet and complex flavors make it a delicious beverage that can satisfy coffee drinkers of all levels. With its balanced flavor, Ethiopian Ecstasy is the perfect coffee for any occasion.
Light, flavorful and delicious!
- Ethiopia is considered the birthplace of coffee and one of Africa's top coffee-producing countries. The beans are hand-picked, washed, and sun dried on raised beds. The result is pure, natural coffee.
- The Guji Zone is located in the coffee growing region of Southern Ethiopia. Due to the climate and acidic soil in this particular region, almost all of the coffees trees grown here produce coffee beans with remarkable fruity flavors and are also renown for being some of the most high-quality Ethiopian coffee beans.
- The Guji region is excellent for farming. As much of the land was an untouched forest, the soil is incredibly fertile. There is little need for added fertilizer here. As one coffee farmer puts it, “The default here is organic.”
- In general, coffees from this region offer a balanced and pleasingly complex cup profile – perfect for both filter and espresso.
- Love It Or You Don't Owe Us A Dime: Nothing makes us happier than hearing how much our customers love our coffees. We're confident you'll be another that agrees that we have the best coffee beans. Try a bag of Portharbor.com coffee for 30 days, and if you don't love it (we doubt it), we'll give you your money back.
We’ve spent countless hours developing and refining our products - we know you’ll love them. However, we understand this might be your first time buying from us. We want you to feel 100% comfortable in your purchase, so your order is covered in-full by our Happiness Guarantee.
If you aren’t happy with any product you buy from us, let us know within 30 days of purchase by contacting us at firstname.lastname@example.org. We’ll confirm your order, then provide you instructions to return your product to us, new, used, or broken. Once we receive it, we’ll give you a 100% refund. It’s that simple!